FURNACES & WATER HEATERS
Based on the 2018 International Residential Code
Furnace and water heater installations and replacements are ubiquitous in every house. Many new contractors and inspectors are often tasked with their installation and inspection, and many homeowners tackle these projects on their own. Not as simple as often believed, these appliances are connected to many systems of a house, including electrical, venting, gas, water and air distribution. This class explores, in depth, all the various code provisions regarding their installation.
This course is approximately 4 hours and approved for 0.4 Continuing Education Units (CEU) from the International Code Council.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, attendees will…
- Understand the large list of requirements for a water heater temperature and pressure relief valve.
- Learn the various venting methods: natural, induced, and forced.
- Gain a greater respect for the various complications regarding their installation and inspection.
Continuing Education Units: Approved for 0.4 Preferred Provider CEUs from the International Code Council (ICC).
Course Instructor: Glenn Mathewson, MCP
Code Edition(s): 2018 International Residential Code
- Appliance location
- Vents and vent connectors
- Combustion air
- Temperature and pressure relief valve
- Sealing, filters, and thermal expansion
- Gas connections
- Electrical connections
- Drain pans and condensate
About The Course
THREE ENROLLMENT OPTIONS!
Furnaces & Water Heaters
– One 4 hr Course –
– 0.4 ICC CEU –
– Four Months of Access –
– Just $60 –
Single Course enrollment is always $15/hr.
– EVERY Course –
– EVERY Webinar –
– ALL the ICC CEUs –
– ONE YEAR of Access –
– ALL of EVERYTHING –
– ONLY $299 –
There is no better value for quality education than Full Enrollment. One price, one year, all the education.
– Every Course –
– Videos Only –
– 6 Months of Access –
– Just $199 –