Deck Codes & Lateral Loads
90-Minute Live Webinar
Enrollment includes one-week of access to the webinar homepage for attendance verification and Completion Certificate issuance.
CLICK HERE FOR THE WEBINAR DETAILS
Objectives: Upon completion of this course, attendees will…
- Understand what brought deck lateral load connections into the 2009 IRC.
- Discover what’s missing in deck lateral load design and ideas to provide it.
- Be introduced to the fundamental concepts of deck lateral design and research that was conducted on the subject.
- Realize the need to evaluate the overall deck design when evaluating lateral load design.
Code Edition: 2021 International Residential Code
Length: 90 minutes.
Schedule: This webinar is presented in one 90-minute session available at two times
- October 14, 2021, Eastern time
- 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Approved Continuing Education Units:
0.15 Preferred Provider CEU from The International Code Council (ICC)
1.5 HSW LU from The American Institute of Architects (AIA)
Instructor: Glenn Mathewson, MCP. Click here to learn more about Glenn.
Are You Already Enrolled?
CLICK HERE TO LOGIN
October 14th, 2021
3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Is a much better deal!
– EVERY Course –
– EVERY Webinar –
– ALL the ICC CEUs –
– ONE YEAR of Access –
– ALL of EVERYTHING –
– ONLY $299 –